25 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

full up










yesterday another pallet of felt arrived....


and quickly filled up my workshop!

Today I have unpacked and counted it and tried to find places for it all to go...


there's still just enough space in there for one person....


...I've even the filled up the landing!!

The storage boxes you can see up there were also delivered yesterday and John made them up for me (20 in total)....and I got busy filling them...


I've done a lot of this:


and turned my dyeing trolley into The Cutting Station:

I also got my order of ribbons from America yesterday, which has all been counted & sorted and is sitting patiently on the table for me to start chopping it into lengths!


There's a lot of work ahead of me but it's going to plan so far!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder